Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Heart will Grow

Luke 8:15 But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.

Only God knows our hearts. ANd he knows which heart is led by Him or by the enemy. When there is a heart led by Him than it is a heart that lives according to the Word. When a heart lives by the Word than there will be fruit growing from it.

God wants my heart to grow fruit. He wants me to live by the fruits of the Spirit. When I live by His Word my crop will be love, joy, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness, patience, etc. My heart has to be aligned with the Spirit to be aligned with God.

Father,
search my heart today. This is a time when I most need your help. I ask that you produce good crop in me that others can see and I can stop trying to prove myself. And help chnage the hearts of others. I love you, Amen.

No comments: