Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9/20/07 No wounds

Daniel 6:22-23 My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, O king." 23 The king was overjoyed and gave orders to lift Daniel out of the den. And when Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God.

Daniel was a young guy that both man and God trusted. But even the most noble get accused of wrong doing. Even the most powerful can feel scared in the times of trials. It doesn't say how Daniel felt but I can imagine how he felt when he saw the lions. But his eyes were not focused on the earthly fears but on what God can do for him. Daniel looked at the supernatural world and lived there. His focus was on the things of God, not on the world.

When I trust in God, I will go through trials in life. But in the end if my trust is still in God, no would will be found on me. The lions will come and try to sneak around me then pounce on my body. But God will shut their mouths and bring me out with no wounds. My life has to be spent in the supernatural o be able to see that part of my future. God wants to rescue me from the mouths of the lions.

Father,
Take me out of the lions den. I trust that you will shut the mouths of each lion and will take me out with out wounds. Daniel trusted you and I trust you. Lord. search my heart adn make it new. Make it the way of a noble and righteous person in your sight. Keep me safe in your arms and allow me to come out stronger than ever before.
I love you, Amen.

No comments: