Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

8/29/07 "10x's more than before"

Revelation 2:19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

God was going through the churches and affirming them but also rebuking them. God sees the true wrong and true right in His people. As a Father, God needs to treat us the same btu make sure we know what we need to change in the body because we could bring disease into the body.

God knows my heart and all that i do. He knows that today i work 10x's more than i did ever in my walk with Him. I keep going through the good and bad times believeing and having large faith that He will never let me down in my life and what i desire.

Father,
You are the only one that knows what really goes through my life and my heart. I trust in you for everything and i believe that you have everything under control and no matter what i trust in you. I love you. AMen.

No comments: