Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9/18/07 Say Yes!

Luke 1:38 I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her.

Mary was young and most likely a bit scared but she knew her place with God. She believed, trusted, and loved Him with her whole heart/ She knew His will was greater than hers which is why she didn't doubt like Zechariah.

My faith and hope has to be like Marys. To not question or doubt in the least bit even when there is fear involved. God created me to stand firm on His word and promises with no doubt, fear, or trembling.

God,
you created me into a strong woman that is filled with your spirit and truth. I trust in your will for my life and say yes to everything you have for me. Be clear with me because I need to know you better. I am your daughter. I love you, Amen.

No comments: