Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

9/11/07 No Compromise

Daniel 1:5,17 The king assigned them a daily amount of food and wine from the king's table. They were to be trained for three years, and after that they were to enter the king's service. 17 To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning. And Daniel could understand visions and dreams of all kinds.

The knig knew how to train soilders and needed the sufficient time to do it. He knew what to feed them, what physical excercises they had to do. How to build them up but Daniel and his 3 friends knew better. They worshipped God and didn't want to compromise themselves for the world.

When I comrpomise myself for the world I become less of a person. God can't use me and give me what He has in store for me. I need to stand for what I believe in and make sure I do it right. When I do things right before God than He will give me over and above what I have or need.

God, give me the strength and words to stand up for you. I never want to defile your word or law in my life. Help me to know you better and close to my heart. I need your power in my life everyday to make the right choices and to follow the right path. Make things clear to me in every area of my life.
I love you Amen.

1 comment:

tantan said...

hey its cool that your a pastor how do you know when its acalling