Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

9/13/07 Desires Met

Proverbs 13:19 A longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul, but fools detest turning from evil.

God enjoys it when our desires are me. He likes to do things in HIs time even if that means making us wait. But God wants to see what we will do and how we will react during our wait.

God makes us wait for things for certain reasons. One is to show our true character. Am I willing to stick it out or will I give up in the first trial? Another reason is to see if that thing is worth waiting for. God brings things, wants in our lives to expose our hearts and true selves.

Lord,
show me how to wait graciously. I can go and live the world life but I know I would be miserable without oyou. Stay close to me and guide me on the right path. Show me where to go and what to do. I love you. Amen

No comments: