Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9/24/07 I Trust You

Psalm 84:11-12 For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. 12 O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.

God does many things. He is the one who guides us and protects us. he is the one who holds us up and brings us justice. God is Lord over all and we are to trust Him with all. All in our lives. All in our hears, All in His hands.

When I trust in God with my whole heart than life will bring the blessing. It is only when everything I do is put in His control will He bless it. Only then will He show me that honor and favor and shield.

God,
my trust in put directly in your hands. I want honor and favor and blessings. I want your power to shine like the sun and I need your shield from the works of the enemy. Lord, you know my heart, reveal it to others and show them who I really am and you really are for me. I love you, Amen

No comments: