Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9/19/07 As a Woman

Luke 2:19 But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart.

God chose Mary for a specific reason to carry Jesus. She was a woman who didn't take things for granted and was wise with her words. She put things in her heart and treasured all that God gave to her.

As a woman, to be chosen by God is a huge honor. God knows what he's doing when He chooses specific people. Mary was no exception. She was a woman of obedience, faith, wisdom, and stature. God wants righteous people that will treasure what He's given them.

Lord,
make me into a Mary. I want to be a different woman that is chosen by what I can give. You chose me God and I am grateful. Thank You. I love you, Amen.

No comments: