Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, September 10, 2007

9/7/07 My all in all

Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

The devil wants to always point fingers. He is mad that we have the salvation of Christ and decide to live in this holy way. He tries to bring us down so we can kill ourselves off. And even though we think God is not listening or even there, His time to hurl the back to hell is perfect and strategic.

My power is in Christ. I believe and live in the salvation that is in me. I have the authority of Christ and choose to live the Godly life ad the enemy is mad. God makes me go through things for a purpose and I choose to remain surprised each day b/c God will hurl the enemy out of my path when it most hurts him.

Lord,
I trust un your timing. I can only see with my human eyes but I know there is more going on spiritually. I hold on to your promises and word and know you will never leave me nor forsake me. You truly are my all in all.
I love you. Amen.

No comments: