Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm not a Waste

Revelation 9:6 During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

The end times will be horrific for those that don't turn to God. Some people think life right now is hard enough and they kill themselves so easily. But God will not allow people to escape their disbelief. Even after many signs people still won't believe, but God will keep trying and make them face their disbelief and won't allow them to sin by killing themselves.

Life can be extremely hard. So many things can happen at once which makes us feel that life isn't worth it. I live for Him and that gives me motive enough to keep going and never give up. I don't want to come to a point in life where i just want to give up on everything. I find that to be a waste. And my life is not a waste. God gives me the strength and might to keep going and never feel like giving up on tomorrow. Tomorrow will always be better than today.

Father,
You give me tomorrow. Whether its here on earth or with you in heaven. I won't give up on this life. You gave it to me and I will take it as a gift. You are my creator and I am your child. I will remain in faith to you and believing in yur word and love. Thank you for all you have given me. I love you. Amen.

No comments: