Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

His Promises

Revelation 7:16-17 Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat. 17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

When we accept God, not only will He be with us in heaven but also on earth. What i need will not be only givin to me in heaven but on earth in abundance. God will protect me and guide me and use me on this terrible earth full of sin and perversion. I will no longer have to suffer.

God has promised me a better life. A life full of joy and comfort. He has promised that I no longer have to suffer. I no longer have to cry or hunger or thirst for anything cause He will give it to me. I will no longer burn in this hot earth, but will be shaded by His love and mercy.

Lord,
I need your direction. Your way needs to be clear to me. I don't know where to go anymore and all I want is peace. The world is gaining up on me and i just need you to intervene in the biggest way possible. Get involved, Get in the middle. BE my solution. I will remian seeking you. Forever. I love you. Amen.

No comments: