Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, September 10, 2007

9/5/07 My Examiner

Proverbs 5:21
For a man's ways are in full view of the Lord, and he examines all his paths.

God knows where I'm going. He knows where I've been and how I got there. He knows how I'll get to my future and He doesn't just look, He examines and makes sure its right.

I can't trick God or think left and go right. My ways are before Him and He is examining them very carefully. Whatever path I choose, my heart needs to be right b/c then the blessings will come.

Father,
you are my examiner. Search me and take out whats wrong. Use me for good purposes and rebuke my enemies. Take care of your daughter for I always need your help. I love you. Amen

No comments: