Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Friday, April 9, 2010

4/8/2010 Your word in Me


1 Samuel 3-5; Psalm 77; 2 Corinthians 8

Psalm 77:10-12 Then I thought, "To this I will appeal: the years of the right hand of the Most High."

11 I will remember the deeds of the LORD;
yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.

12 I will meditate on all your works
and consider all your mighty deeds.

"The Lords goodness lasts forever".

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".

"Jesus wept".

"For thine is the kingdom, the glory, and the power forever".

"For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

All the Lord truly wants from us is remember His word. Remember what He has done and fulfill His will for our lives. Every day and whenever we have a chance it is for us to remember the Lord our God and everything He has done and everything He will do.

"Go and make disciples of all nations".

"The word was with God and the word is God".

"It is finished".

"Go and sin no more".

"And only three remain: faith, hope, and love and the greatest of these is love".

"Love is patient, love is kind"

Lord,

thank you for your love and your word. thank you for keeping your promises and your will for my life. I trust in you always and will follow you all the days of my life. You are my everything.

I forever love you always,

Amen

No comments: