Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4/1/2010 Never Forget


Judges 11,12; Psalm 50; 2 Corinthians 1

2 Corinthians 1:5-7 For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows. 6If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. 7And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort

Paul while talking to the Corinthians drew hope from them. They were a hard headed, stubborn people who were set in their ways. But when God has a plan for someone or a group of people He is stronger than them. They were beginning to change, they were seeing God for the Lord that He is. They were backing away from the worlds plan against them. They were seeking joy from the Lord and not material temporary things. And that's what helped Paul keep going in his mission. He knew that his trip to Corinth wasn't in vain.

Gods plan for me, for you is to draw faith hope and strength from Him. As we think we are going through the worst things in the world, unfortunately there are people who have it worse. But during our hard times we are to think of those times that we smile. We are to think that those who are also suffering can draw power from God and pray for them. Pray for those who have less but live better. Sometimes more is worse because than we forget what God gave us, who it all came from. Where God drew us out of. That is the message we must never forget - where we came from, who we once were because we can thank God everyday that we are no longer there.

Father,
thank you for taking me out of the dumps and bringing me to a better place. I know you have even better places than where i am today but i thank you that i am in your path, that you are leading me to better paths and those around me can see who you are in me. Forgive me for my sins and weakness and make me stronger today so i can help those who were like me. Use me for your glory
I forever love you always
Amen

No comments: