Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

4/3/2010 Your Freedom


Judges 17-18; Psalm 89; 2 Corinthians 3

2 Corinthians 3: 17-18 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18And we, who with unveiled faces all reflecta]">[a] the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

When Paul was writing about the veil that once covered Moses, he wasn't doing it to disrespect the ministry of Moses. However, he did it to show these people that that was what the people did in those times and times have changed. Its not about hiding who we are and wherever we are with God. Its not about if we have a weak or strong relationship with God we should boast or hide it. Its about knowing that we are free to be in the Lord.

With God there is freedom. Freedom to love, freedom to shout, freedom to be happy, freedom to show people how we truly feel. There are people who have a weak relationship with God and think they have to hide themselves but God wants us to seek Him out to get stronger. When we seek and search the spirit the spirit will find us because he's just waiting for us to call out to Him.

When we have the spirit, we change. We change for the better and turn more into God. More love, more grace, more freedom.

Father,
Thank you for your spirit, that i can count on you for everything in my life. Help me to seek you out more with the good and bad things in my life. Don't allow me to seek you through the rough times, tug on me Lord, show me your Freedom.
I forever love you always
Amen

No comments: