Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Ears are Pierced


Deuteronomy 30-31; Psalm 40; 1 Corinthians 1

Deuteronomy 30:4 Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the LORD your God will gather you and bring you back.
God promise to us is to always be with us no matter where we are. Once we declare ourselves back to Him, He grabs us from the world and: v.5 He will bring you to the land that belonged to your fathers, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your fathers.

Gods promise is not only to take us out of the devils pit, but its also to take care of us once were out. He promises to take care of not only yesterday and today but tomorrow as well.

Psalm 40: 1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.

2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.

3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.

When we wait patiently God will hear us. When He takes us out of the pit of hell, He gives us a place to remain firm. God doesn't leave us whether good or bad, perfect or sinful, friend or lonely. He is there, He is here, He is everywhere.

Psalm 40:6a

Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but my ears you have pierced

God just wants my heart, my ears, my eyes, my soul, my body. How can i give it all to Him when i am so selfish? he already has it, it was always His whether we believe it or not. We were born for Him, with Him, anointed to Him.

Lord,

I am fully yours. My selfish, egotistical, lazy, prideful, blind, worldly self is yours. It doesn't seem much to me but i know its everything to You. My good and bad, perfect and sin is Yours because i know you can do better with it than i ever can. God, make my feet steady on Your Word and blessings. Only through grace can i live.

I forever love you Always

Amen

No comments: