Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Forever Love


Deuteronomy 32-34; 1 Corinthians 2

1 Corinthians 2:9b No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him

This scripture was written thousands of years before Paul repeated it. Since the beginning f time there was always a plan greater than we could ever imagine. A plan that we had to wait for. A plan that all we knew was that it was for those who follow God.

Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

Everyone who follows God knew there was a Messiah coming. Everyone who believes in Jesus knows He'll be coming back. From day one God promised us one thing: Love. His Love. Jesus' Love. Forever Love.

Lord,
Thank you for your plan of love. That plan to love me for all of my days. Your love will never leave me, will never forsake me, will always be near me. I trust you with my heart and life and the greater plan you have for me because i love you.
I forever love you always
Amen

No comments: