Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3/27/10 Germs


Judges 1-3; 1 Corinthians 12

1 Corinthians 12:4-7 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men. 7Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.

Germs in the church are people who try to taint the body. They try to make others sick so they can detach themselves. God didn't make germs He made people who can contribute to keep the church afloat.

Paul knew certain people can do certain things. But everyone is going to do something, no one is left doing nothing. If you're not doing anything than find something to do. God did not create laziness, we did. God created teachers, apostles, Prophets, evangelists, healers, interpreters etc. He had a purpose therefore we need to live with that purpose.

Lord,
I am seeking you because you know where i am to be. Take my purpose and make it happen. Le me not be lazy but find stuff to do at all times. Be with me, bring me peace and joy all the days of my life.
I forever love you always
Amen

No comments: