Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Friday, February 19, 2010

You were always there


Numbers 5-6; Psalm 22; Acts 26

Psalm 22:9-10 Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you even at my mother's breast.

10 From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother's womb you have been my God.

All along God had a purpose. He brought me out of my moms stomach. He took care of me, kept me healthy and whole. He was my God even when i didn't even know it. God has been there all along. Some get mad at God because they can't feel Him or see Him but if He was with us when we couldn't talk or hardly move why would He leave us when we can dedicate our whole lives to Him?

Acts 26: 28-29

Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?"

29Paul replied, "Short time or long—I pray God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains."

If God knew us in the womb and is our God in everything, why are there people who choose otherwise? Unfortunately the world is perverted with wrong choices. And God saw us in the womb our innocence and purity than choices of other and our own changed our relationship with Him. now that i know God and love Him as my choice it is my turn to be like Paul and let the rest of the world know about a loving and forgiving God who changed my life and is constantly changing me.

There is a real enemy out there who wants to destroy that purity and our hard work that it took to be a good Christian. But there is also an even stronger God who wants to fight for us as long as we allow Him.

Lord,

Thank you for fighting for me and my family. For constantly being there by my side and loving me. You are my protector, my Savior, my King and my Father. You are everything to me today, yesterday and forever.

I forever love you always

Amen


I Don't Regret by Barlow Girls

They’re telling me they’re concerned for the way I am living
That I’ll miss it all why would I think that God is that trusting


I can’t explain all the words He has spoken to my heart
Why I’d want him more


And I don’t regret choosing you

And I’m not ashamed That it’s you who holds my heart

Why do we think if we trust God too much He will fail us

Nothing has come when I chose that in me I’d trust

Separate me you have called out to follow you blindly
I won’t fear you’re leading me

You have shown my ever wandering heart what love is

What on earth is more important than to have all of you

No comments: