Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

1/30/10 Always a way Back


Exodus 25-27; Acts 6

Proverbs 30:7-9 "Two things I ask of you, O LORD; do not refuse me before I die:

8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.

9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, 'Who is the LORD ?' Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God

Some dreams of people are to be rich. To have all the money in the world because this might take all their problems away. But there is a reason why God permits certain people to have certain things. Some people may not be able to handle the gift that God gave them which is why some people have a certain gift and others don't.

My dream should never be to be rich or get something i don't have. My dream is to be close to God and live by Him. The things of the world could change my heart and view of life. If I'm too rich i could forget to trust in God, if I'm too poor i could neglect God because of bitterness. But God permits only what I can handle.

Lord,
Thank you for putting things in order. You know exactly what we need to make sure we don't forget about You. And if we do there is always a way back. God, you make a way when there is no other way. Keep the impossibilities possible and the difficulties easy. Because through you i can do all things.
I forever love you Always
Amen

No comments: