Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Friday, January 29, 2010

FIght in my Corner


Exodus 23-24; Psalm 14; Acts 5

Acts 5: 34, 38-39 But a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, who was honored by all the people, stood up in the Sanhedrin and ordered that the men be put outside for a little while. 38Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. 39But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."

There will be times when i think no one will stick up for me but i don't always know what happens behind closed doors. People talk, discuss, argue, fight and they walk out the door without anyone knowing what just happened. Just because i don't know what happened i can't think the worst either.

When the apostles walked back in they thought they were walking to their death. Instead, they got beaten. But since they loved their cause they had no problem with what the outcome would be, even if it meant death.

When I'm fighting for something i truly need to believe in it. Believe in the cause because at anytime i may be beaten or even killed for it. I have to strengthen myself in my faith and trust in the Lord that in any situation He will send someone to fight for me.

Lord,
thank you for always being in my corner. You know when i can fight and when i need extra help. Look in my heart Lord because i am fighting for you.
I forever love you always
Amen

No comments: