Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In the End, I'm Wrong


Genesis 15-17; Luke 6

Genesis 16:2
so she said to Abram, "The LORD has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her."Abram agreed to what Sarai said.
There are many things I want right now. Things I don't want to wait on Gods timing or even ask Him, i want it now! And I fell i can handle those things on my own, I can take care of it without anyone or even Gods help. And probably get others to agree with me to make me feel better.

I can justify myself and the things i do as much as i want but i know it won't help it'll only get me into more trouble with God. It's like i think that Gods too busy to see my heart so He'd rather go for the other person whose praying more or seeking Him more.

But in the End, I'm Wrong.


Lord,
i Know i can talk good in front of man and lie and scheme and even justify what I've done but in front of you it's different. No mask, no hiding, no nothing, just Raw me. And you love me which haunts me everyday. Keep reaching out cause i need you to guide me when i choose wrong.
I forever love you always
Amen

No comments: