Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Exchange


Genesis 27,28; Psalm 4; Luke 11

Psalm 4: 4; 7-8 In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent. Selah 7 You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound.

8 I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O LORD,
make me dwell in safety.

Before bed I think about the day: what i did and didn't do; what i should and shouldn't have done. My joys, my pains, my smiles, my tears. But in doing that, God wants me to hand it all to Him at the end of the night. Give Him my day every day. Because if not, my sleep will be filled with what happened earlier instead of what God wants to prepare me for tomorrow.

This is a time in my life where many decisions are questioned. I doubt myself in many things because maybe a part of me is doubtful in what God has given me and wants to give me. But in those doubts God wants to give me peace instead and joy beyond what i can think of. Before sleeping anger, pain, doubt, rejection, hurt will be put in the hands of God. In exchange for love, mercy, grace, peace, and joy.

Lord,

Thank you for the exchange that you provide. You are my everything and without you I am nothing.

I forever love you always,

Amen


No comments: