Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wheres my Faith?


Leviticus 18-19; Psalm 13; Acts 19

Acts 19:15-16
(One day) the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?" 16Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

Even though evil spirits are ruled by the devil they still know the great power of God. But when someone claims to be Gods instrument but really isn't they are capable of being overpowered by the devil. Only God can beat the devil, we can't do it alone so he is able to beat us as he did to the men who pretended to be Gods instrument.

Any of us can be used by God but the authority we have is based on our relationship with Him. Where is my heart? Does it fully trust Gods capability of the impossible to become possible? Or is my faith by words alone? Those are the questions we all need to ask ourselves. Where is my faith? Is it with me? Or is it with God?
Lord,
My faith is in you. Its in your word, in your promises, in your love. Forgive me if i don't believe sometimes but search my heart because there is where you will be.
I forever love you always
Amen

No comments: