Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You Keep changing Me


Leviticus 26-27; Acts 23

Acts 23: 29 I found that the accusation had to do with questions about their law, but there was no charge against him that deserved death or imprisonment.

When we know why Christ died and for whom and read why Paul didn't die this time it all makes sense. Jesus dies because men didn't like what he had to say or proclaim. The same thing happened with Paul but God knew that this wasn't for Paul. Jesus dies for our sins, he sacrificed his life for a cause, for his people, for the truth. Paul would've done that in an instant but God knew that wasn't his purpose at that time.

v.11 The following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, "Take courage! As you have testified about me in Jerusalem, so you must also testify in Rome."

God had more plans for Paul. As he does for me. There are times when i think its done, I'm done, what else can i do for God. And then He shows me all the work that needs to be done. There's big work like missions around the world. To little work like calling a new person to see hoe their walk with God is. But whatever it is its in my purpose and plan that God has for me. And all He wants to tell me is to take courage and move forward to where He wants me.

Lord,
thank you for always having new things for me. A new and fresh word, a new look at life. A new heart and spirit. You are the only one that can renew me from the inside out.
I forever love you Always
Amen

No comments: