Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Take care of my Own

Scripture
Job 19:4 If it is true that I have gone astray, my error remains my concern alone

Observation
Job was tired of people assuming why he was being punished. His friends tried to give their own conclusions and were so hungry for gossip. They wanted to make up their own stories about the truth and tried to feed it to Job and make him believe their lies. Job was an innocent man just trying to live his life according to Gods will until satan decided to take over and thats when he realized who his true friends were.

Application
During tough times is when we realize who is on our side. God wants us to know that He is always on our side trying to protect us and guard us from the sin of man. And there is a time in life where I have to take care of my own. Where my business has to be my business. If I sin than I have to deal with it. If I do wrong I'm the one that has to look God in the face and be judged. Job understood that his life is solely his and he has to pay the consequences. What I do is for me to deal with, not anyone else.

Prayer
Lord,
You know what I do, think, say, and how i act. You know all about me and I am 26 years old and need to start living my life for me. Give me the strength to face anyone who wants to live my life or who wants to ruin it. You gave me a purpose and a plan and I'll keep it until you take me to heaven with you. I will fight for my free will and battle against any enemy forces that want to take it away. You are my God and I am your daughter.
I love you. Amen.

No comments: