Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

9/30/07 Pour it Out

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

The Pharisees were always trying to find something wrong in Jesus, but he was a simple and knowledgeable teacher. He wanted those me to change and even challenged them in their faith. But Jesus' message was for all - You will die if you don't repent. No matter who we are we have to humble ourselves before God and tell Him all.

I've never had a problem repenting before God. Everything just always came pouring out. I want to always be this way. I want to pour my words, my sins, my worries, my guilt on Him because that was the reason He died on the cross. I need to utilize His purpose for my purpose, if not, than I am just like a hypocritical Pharisee.

Lord,
make me always humble before you. Keep me from the hypocrites and Pharisees of this world and give me your compassion and mercy. I want to keep seeing your glory and miracles in my life and inthe life of those around me. I love you, Amen.

No comments: