Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Wisdom

Proverbs 9:10-12 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. 11 For through me your days will be many, and years will be added to your life. 12 If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you; if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer."

-There are many things in life that we need that are not materialistic
-We need wisdom to go throughout life, we also need discernment and a conscience
-God brings wisdom into our lives only when we fear Him
-When we revere God and exalt Him and do everything for His glory and might than wisdom will start in our lives
-We have to fear God because that means we trust Him and when we trust Him than we can see things for what they are not
-wisdom is the ability to discern inner qualities and relationships...when we do this than we can know who we are and who we spend our time with
-with wisdom we can make the right choices in our lives and live the life according to Gods will and not our own
-Wisdom is not a bad thing, God says that He will reward the wise, b/c once we make the right decisions than our lives will be joyful and peaceful
-Peace brings a long life because we are not worried about anything
-All our trust goes into God and we don't doubt in Him

-Wisdom brings understanding which brings trust which brings peace

God,
Thank you for bringing wisdom into my life. I can begin to make the right choices because wisdom is in me and start living in peace. You are a peaceful God and I love you because you made me this way. Thank you for your constant love and joy and in my heart that you bring. You are my God and I can't shouting and exalting your name on high. I love you, Amen.

No comments: