Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Anointing Fall on Me

1 John 2:27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him.

Gods anointing teaches us everything we need to know about Him. His anointing doesn't come and go, it stays because that is what God uses to speak to us. With the anointing the Holy Spirit can work and speak to me directly because I am willing and open for Him.

God will continuously speak to me if I keep on receiving His anointing. I have His anointing already and He is being clear to me by instructing me on the things of life. If i remain in Him the anointing remains fresh. It won't leave me, it just may get old and untouched.

Lord,
remain in me. remain instructing and speaking to me. With your love and mercy I remain in you. Draw me closer to you and always speak clearly to me. I want to hear your voice and live by your word. Let your anointing fall on me always.
I love you. Amen.

No comments: