Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I want to be Blessed

Psalm 112:1-3,7-8
Praise the Lord, Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commands. 2His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. 3Wealth and riches are in his house and his righteousness endures forever.
7He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. 8His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes.

Following and listening to God is hard when voices on the earth are telling me otherwise. But God promises me here that I will be blessed. And not only me but also my children and I will be rich on earth and filled with righteousness. If i take trust in Him that I will also be strong within myself. I will be confident in Gods word and will be ahead of my enemies.

God makes many promises. And He is the only one that can keep each of them. But i have to do one little thing. I have to trust in God and once I do all my fears will pass away because its not me taking care of them, its Him.

God, I want to trust you with all my heart and soul. I put all my fears and desires in your hands. I want to be blessed by you and refuse any curse over my life. My strength lies in you and not the flesh. i thank you for being the powerful God you are. I love you, Amen.

No comments: