Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Make me Right

John 8:10-11 Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" 11"No one, sir" she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

-Even in this classic Bible story of forgiveness God makes His point very clear
-We have no right, whatsoever, to condemn or judge anyone else
-We are all sinners, have made bad choices, gone the wrong route, and yet God still forgives us
-Its as easy as getting on our knees and asking for forgiveness
-Mary stood before everyone with her sin in front of her, being confronted in front of all and she remained standing
-She must have been ashamed but at the same time making excuses in her head about why she was doing what she was doing
-Mary is a classic Bible figure of true forgiveness and repentance

-So many things in my life have gone on and sometimes i feel guilty about my past and even my present at times
-I feel like i do the wrong things and when i do them or even think about them i feel horrible
-I feel like the worst person in the world
-I feel like my bad decisions are the reason many things are not given to me or sometimes I feel that God is punishing me for my wrong doings
-But I also know that is just the enemy wanting me to stay behind, he doesn't want me to excel in the things of God because that means more souls would be saved
-He wants me to be lazy and be the worldly single girl
-He wants me to quit my job and step away from God
-He wants me to lie about my insides and hode myself from everyone
-All those things i'm fighting against on my inside are from the enemy because God doesn't make me struggle...He gives me peace
-God is a God of peace and love, and it is easy for Him to forgive because He loves me
-He created me out of love and compassion and that is how i will remain living

God,
I need your guidance God. I need to know you better and hear your voice. Lord, forgive me for my sins and my gulty feelings because i know they are not from You. I know that all you do is bring peace, joy, and love into my life and thats all i want to feel. I want anything from the enemy that is hindering my life to leave my body this instant. You are a God of forgiveness, and I ask you for forgiveness right now. Forgiveness for my thoughts, for my heart, and for my body. Make me right before you Lord.
I love you, AMen.

No comments: