Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rage


Luke 13:6-9 Then he told this parable: "A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any.7.So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, 'For three years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?'8."'Sir,' the man replied, 'leave it alone for one more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it.9.If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.'"

God is the owner; Jesus the farmer; we the tree.

Jesus is fighting for me to stay in the game. He wants me to bear fruit and prosper. It hasn't taken me 3 years but it has been a year that I have been dry and not bearing any fruit but Jesus is telling His father giver her a little more time, she can do it, let me work with her. I know i have let Jesus down a lot but I want to take this year to grow with fruit and color. I want to take this year and be different for Him. I don't want to approach 2009 and be in the same situation. I want to rise from the ashes.

"Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light" Dylan Thomas

Lord,
I want to rage at the close of day. My day is not over. I will rise once again, I will rise from the abyss that i fell in and move forward to your path step by step. Forgive me for my sinning transgressions because I am sick and tired of that life. I will fight against the evil in front of me.
I love you Always
Amen
P.S. Its time to Rage!

No comments: