Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10/1/08 Shine


Psalm 126 When the LORD brought back the captives to Zion, we were like men who dreamed. 2.Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them." 3. The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. 4. Restore our fortunes, O Lord, like streams in the Negev. 5.Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.
6. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him.

When people go through a rough time they stop laughing, dreaming and get into a depressed state. But once God gets a hold of them, things change and they become who God intended them to be. They start to be themselves and shine the parts of themselves that they actually like.

God wants me to dream again. All my tears and sadness need to turn back into songs of joy and laughter. God will and keep doing great things in my life. And the life of everyone who follows God. He is faithful to the core; faithful to His children; to His instruments; to His people. He loves me and I will remain in Him.

Father,
I know you love me and want to do great things for me. You are the one who makes me smile and brings joy to my heart every single day. you are my everything and nothing and no one can take that away.

I love you Always
Amen

P.S. You make me laugh! :)

No comments: