Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shake the Ground


Acts 4:31-32 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly. 32. All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had.

Gods prayer is supposed to be powerful. It's supposed to shake the ground and change lives. When we pray with power God opens the heavens and brings people together with one mentality. Not one person will be selfish or jealous but be filled with love and compassion. Everything would become common as we come together to pray.

I already know how strong prayer is and how many miracles can be done with just a little boldness. God doesn't want me to stay quiet but use the voice He gave me. He gave me instruments to use for His glory. To sing, to preach, and to pray. But its my turn to use them. To put them into practice and shake the ground.

Lord,
Shake the ground I walk on. Rock me to the point that I have no choice but to get on my knees and cry out to you. I need your help in my prayer time because I cant even do that alone. Show me that I made the right decisions in life and that I am following your will. I love you Always
Amen
P.S. take my hand and hold me tight.

No comments: