Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

8/19/2008 What about Him?

John 21:21-22 When Peter saw him, he asked, "Lord, what about him?" 22Jesus answered, "If i want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.

Peter was a great disciple but he was always worried about other people. Jesus cares about your relationship with HIm, one on one. He doesn't want people to worry about those around you but how strong your relationship is with Jesus.

I'm like Peter except I don't voice too much of my concerns. I look at others a lot more than I look at myself. Its time to stop looking around and start looking forward to the eyes of Christ and how i want to be with Him not how others view me with Him.

Lord,
I want a one on one everyday with You. My life is not my own therefore I need you to help me to stop worrying about others. Keep me focused on you and guide me to make the right decisions.
I love you Always,
Amen

No comments: