Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

9/24/2008 Just Give up


Psalm 84:1-2 How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!2 My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

God constantly remains the same but we don't. Everyday something changes and we have to deal with it. Deal with the drama, the gossip, the hatred, the lies, the enemy. But that's the time when we should start giving up. Giving up ourselves and handing it over to God and give it back to Him. Everything that He has given to us just return it so He can put it all back in order.

v.10 Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

Just being close to God is my ultimate dream. I don't care if I'm cleaning toilets for Him, as long as I'm in His presence i all that matters. Being a garbage man in heaven is better than being a queen in hell. I never want to go back to hell or even close to it. I want to be near heaven as much as possible because not only my spirit longs for Him but my flesh is crawling to be with God.

Lord,
Thank you for your mercy upon my life. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and loving me unconditionally. You are my everything and always will be. I bless you Father today, keep me close to you.
I love you Always
Amen
P.S. I feel you with me already, lets go conquer the world for You!

No comments: