Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Core Center


Psalm 127:1-3 Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain.2 In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat-- for he grants sleep to those he loves.3 Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him.

Everything we do should be done with a spiritual purpose. People work and work and all they get is tired. But God says He will grant us rest as long as we put Him in the equation. He made us His children because we are a reward from Him. Which is why this life can't be taken lightly.

This week has been great. Besides the dumb drama, i have woken up at 7:30 and walk around and prayed and was able to do my journal without rushing. I believe its been a good time because I put God in the middle. He became my purpose to wake up and keep going. He became my center once again.

Jesus,
Stay in my core center. Become my equation. I don't want to go back to who I was. I don't like who I was and what I was doing. I like me today and help me remain that way. I am yours Lord and always will b forever yours. God - I love you so much I never want to be away from you. Forgive me and have compassion on your child.
I love you Always
Amen
P.S. I am Yours Always!

No comments: