Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9/15/08 Must be set free


Revelation 20:2-3 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.


The devil already knows his fate. People in this world are scared of whats coming next in life but Satan has read his future. He knows that all that he is doing now to torment us won't last forever. He is trying to do to us what God will do to him. He wants us in the abyss of hell and feel so down that we can't or won't get up. He wants us chained and locked in his hell because he knows God is going to do the same to him.

Satan leaves no one out of his hunt for prey. He wants God to suffer for His children and give up to Satan. But God already sealed Satans fate and even gave him a head start. but i have even done things the devil wants me to do. I have been to the abyss and been given over to my worldly desires. I really wish I was stronger so it didn't happen. But i know that its God who loves me; its God who sets me free; its God who breaks the chains; its God who has forgiven me.

20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

God,
thank you for giving me the security that the devil will get his. I know you are a God of justice and everything he has done will be thrown back at him. I love you Lord because you first loved me. I am your instrument, forgive me for my weaknesses and all those times I fell into the abyss. You are my Savior.
I love you Always
Amen

No comments: