Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Who is this King of Glory?


Lev 23, 24; Ps 24; Acts 21

Psalm 24:8-10
Who is this King of glory?
The LORD strong and mighty,
the LORD mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, you gates;
lift them up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.
10 Who is he, this King of glory?
The LORD Almighty—
he is the King of glory.

What can I say but proclaim that the Lord is the king of Glory. He is worthy and mighty to be praised. My God is above all creator of heaven and earth. He made the big and small things. He cares about me and all that is within me.

Father,
I thank you for being the true King. There is no one like You. You are mighty and worthy and blessed. I worship you because it is worth the time being with you and hearing you and knowing you. You are everything to me.
I forever love you always
Amen

No comments: