Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Its all worship


Ex 37, 38; Ps 19; Acts 11

Psalm 19:1-6
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. 4 Yet their voiceb]">[b] goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. 5 It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. 6 It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth.

God created everything, every little thing, for a purpose. The trees weren't only made to help with oxygen. The ocean wasn't created only to produce breeze, clouds werent only created to shade the sun, flowers weren't made just to look pretty. Every thing has a purpose. A greater purpose than in science books or surface looks. God made each and everything living thing to glorify Him. Nature and everything that comes with it glorify God. The waves when they rise and fall are bowing to the Lord. The birds, the sun and moon, trees, flowers, bushes, clouds are all worshipping God. We may not see it with our natural eyes because there worship is not human, its divine and its for God not us.

Sometimes I can see the things around me worship God. When i hear the waves crashing, or the trees blowing. When I smell a flower that is intoxicating and the clouds continuously moving...it reminds me of heavens worship. At all times there is worship, theres no end to Gods worship thats why nature keeps moving, keeps reproducing, keeps showing us new things because there doing that to glorify Him.

Lord, You created me and everything around me. You made all of this earth for one purpose, to glorify you. You created us into being to live a wonderful life with you as the center. You are God forever and like the flowers and trees and clouds I want to worship you at all times. I want to live this life for You and with You. God you are my all and like the waves i want to crash on this earth with a thunderous sound proclaiming You. I forever love you Always Amen

No comments: