Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1/28/09 Save Me


Acts 4:12 "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

Peter and John were starting their life without Christ and had been filled with the Holy Spirit. Through everything that had happened their faith and strength was stronger than ever. The people knew they had Jesus and once again wanted them to stop working their miracles.

People will see what I do and will want me to stop because they don't understand the fullness of Christ. Just like Peter and John I know where my salvation comes from. And its not only Salvation but my hope, my worth, my faith, and my strength.

Lord,
Your name of Jesus Christ has and will save this world. You saved me from the enemy, from more pain and suffering. I ask Father that you save me today from my thoughts. Make me free from my own entrapment.
I forever love you
Amen

No comments: