Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1/30/09 Delegate


Acts 6:3-4 "Brothers, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them 4and will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word."

The twelve saw what Jesus did when He ministered, he delegated. And with many people around they were able to choose the right people to help them.

Being in the ministry it's so easy to get caught up doing the little things because you really want them done right. So instead of allowing others to help I just pressure myself and do it alone. I know to be someone in the word and prayer i need to start delegating cause my ministry will suffer and my spiritual life as well. God didn't call me as an administration pastor. I can't be doing the tedious stuff when i have so many people around me that can help.

Lord,
Help me to be a better delegator with my work. Give me the ability to reach out to others so I can be closer to you.
I forever love you
Amen

No comments: