Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Friday, February 27, 2009

2/24/09 My Stomach Hurts


Mark 3:23-26 So Jesus called them and spoke to them in parables: "How can Satan drive out Satan? 24. If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26. And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

Satan became satan because he was divided with God. Heaven couldn't stand if satan remained which is why he was kicked out. When we enter a place and there is a head we need to obey their rules because we are in their place not our own. When we enter Gods kingdom its his rules we obey because He is the head. Wherever we go, we are under the heads control.

When i enter a place there is a certain law i need to abide by. That's why its important for me to know what i am entering into. And not just into buildings but into relationships as well. Is the person i will be with on my same level? Can we abide by each others rules? Will we be divided? As i get older i have to be careful with who i get myself involved with because if we do become divided than i as the woman will get hurt more because of my emotions. And not even a divided heart can stand firm.

Lord,
My stomach hurts and I'm tired. Tired of thinking, wondering, hoping, dreaming. I really want to know what I'm supposed to do or even who I'm supposed to be with. Father, my request today as i am fasting this week is to clear my mind of the worlds lies and to help me stand in truth. I have patience but i need some help from you to remain patient. i trust you in my heart. So remain there.
I forever love you
Amen

No comments: