Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Come back to strength


Hosea 6-9; Hebrews 3 Hebrews 3:12-14 12See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness. 14We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first.

The author of this book was obviously a believer. This was a person who knew what it was like to feel the Lord so strongly in the beginning than as time passed, have that feeling fade slowly away. Does that mean that God went away? Of course not! Does it mean we went away? Yes.

As a believer in anything, especially the Lord there are times when I feel strong and others when i feel weak. I always want to feel strong but I know it won't always happen. I wish when i am weak to be able to return to those strong times as easy, though it is possible, its not easy.
God wants me to stand firm in Him no matter what. As long as I'm standing on solid ground and I have my heart beating and my breath breathing I will praise the name of the Lord for as long as I live here on earth and up in heaven.

Father,
I thank you for your faithfulness. You are everything to me and I praise you because you made me whole. Without you I am weak and with you I am strong. Be always with me that I can surpass the bad in my life and overcome the trials that face me.
I forever love you always
Amen

1 comment:

Koishii_Ookami said...

I saw those verses on something very important to me. I believe that the Lord is trying to tell me to encourage my fellow followers in Christ. Thank you for this post.