Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Get your Act together


Ecclesiastes 4-6; Psalm 18; Ephesians 3

Ecclesiastes 5: 18-20 After looking at the way things are on this earth, here's what I've decided is the best way to live: Take care of yourself, have a good time, and make the most of whatever job you have for as long as God gives you life. And that's about it. That's the human lot. Yes, we should make the most of what God gives, both the bounty and the capacity to enjoy it, accepting what's given and delighting in the work. It's God's gift! God deals out joy in the present, the now. It's useless to brood over how long we might live.

God gave each of us life. Yes there are people who have a better life than others, however, He gave us this life. And what should we do with it? Enjoy it. There are some that live longer and some that have more money. There are others that die young and waste away in their sorrows. But as people who live by the Bible, God is telling us to take our life and live it to the fullest.

Psalm 18:20-24 God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. When I got my act together, he gave me a fresh start. Now I'm alert to God's ways; I don't take God for granted. Every day I review the ways he works; I try not to miss a trick. I feel put back together, and I'm watching my step. God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes.
There are times in life when mistakes make me feel like i don't deserve this life. There are times when I sin and I need to hide myself from God. But reading this i see that God, no matter what I have done, wants me to persevere in Him. That He gives me a second chance to redeem myself in Him because He died for me and made me complete again.

Lord,
thank you for giving me a second chance and for making me whole in you. All the wholes in my heart have been filled by your love and grace for me. I can look at you and see a complete vision that you made me a part of. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.
I forever love you always
Amen

No comments: