Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Clothes


Job 30: 18 In his great power God becomes like clothing to me ; he binds me like the neck of my garment.

Job was coming to the end when things were getting really bad and he didn't know if he could take anymore. God was allowing suffering and it wasn't going away, the pain was like an itch he couldn't scratch. Gods suffering wasn't leaving Job no matter what.

Some people would love to live this specific verse - God just not going away - Him just embraces us with His power. But it wasn't good happy peaceful power it was suffering power. Whatever God brings us we need to deal with it but with Him - not by ourselves. God wants to embrace me with His good power.

Lord,
your power is mighty, strong, and just. Wrap yourself around me and keep me close through good or bad times. I forever love you
Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]