Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

7/4/09 God made me do it!



Hosea 1:2 When the LORD began to speak through Hosea, the LORD said to him, "Go, take to yourself an adulterous wife and children of unfaithfulness, because the land is guilty of the vilest adultery in departing from the LORD."

Hosea was the last king of Israel and for many years before that the kings were doing evil in the eyes of the Lord. God was fed up with the kings and how much they walked from Him that He had to make an example out of innocent people.

Though I may not understand why God would make an example of innocent children He knew that His plan was not to leave them sinful. His ultimate plan was to restore them to new.

Just like he does with us. He allows us to sin and others do things that are completely wrong but His end plan is to have us restored for the next season.

God,
there are many things that i have done that i am not proud of. And i have sinned but i don't want to stay that way. Restore me and make me new. Make me clean Lord, because that is your ultimate plan.
I forever love you
Amen

No comments: