Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

7/21/09 Don't sin for them



James 5:20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

James wanted the people to know how much better it would be to be free with God. He says v. 13 Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. It was that easy for him. And it is that easy for everyone.

The hardest thing for me is to admit my sin to someone else because than I'm admitting my weaknesses and embarrassments. I think people would judge me and hate me. But i can easily tell God anything even when I'm wrong. James wanted everyone to be free from sin and just simply be free. And that's what i should strive for not only for me but for everyone else.

Lord,
Here i am. I've been gone a long time and I'm not proud of it. But I'm here with you and there is nowhere else i want to be. Forgive me God: only you know whats in the core of my heart. Take me and use me as you want. I am yours forever
I forever love you
Amen

No comments: