Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

6/24/09 The King & I



2 Kings 11:8, 17 Station yourselves around the king, each man with his weapon in his hand. Anyone who approaches your ranks must be put to death. Stay close to the king wherever he goes."

As servants of God and people with bosses, parents, teachers, esp those who are specially anointed God wants us to protect them. He has called his people to protect the anointed until death. There are those who are to be "kings" and we are to be their protectors. Jehoash was only 7 and these people were ready to die for him they need those protectors from gossipers, greedy people, arrogant and throne stealer's. We are those protectors.

17 Jehoiada then made a covenant between the LORD and the king and people that they would be the LORD's people. He also made a covenant between the king and the people.

When protecting a king there should always be a good reason to keep fighting for something. I believe to keep a land holy is the reason to fight to the death. Jehoiada wanted the land purified and the people followed the covenant as did the king. My king should stand for something right, pure, and holy. Because if not than my reason and energy to fight would be gone.

Lord,
Keep my kings looking at you. The covenant they made with you was forever. God you know their hearts and i choose to follow your path because you have it all under control. Take my life and use it as you see right. Help me everyday to see more of you.
I forever love you
Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wallpapers

zmga l ? ym 61