Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's all about Me


Matthew 3:9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

Don't believe you are safe from the judgement of God just because you said a prayer. Live a Christian life: Repent, pray, read, spread the Gospel.

My salvation prayer guaranteed me my name in the book of life, but my life guarantees me a spot next to or far away from Jesus. It's who I really am that Christ sees and where I will be after death that counts. I'm not going to rely on my parents to get me into heaven. This life is about me and my choices and my heart.

Father,
Look at my heart for what it really is. Don't see my flesh, my real spirit abides with you. You are my everything, my reason to exist. Keep me close to you so I can forever see you. Forgive me for straying away with my fleshy sins.
I love you Always
Amen

No comments: